Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Scavenger Hunt

10.5.08
Thanks to my friend Angie's Blog, I got an idea. She had a scavenger hunt blog post, and I thought it would be a perfect activity for after a weekend of conference watching. I wrote down a few things we could find in our neighborhood and we went out searching!

One of the items we were looking for was a cat. Trey pointed to a house and said, "There's a cat." This is the cat he spotted!



Then we found a real cat that was a little too friendly with our dog Cooper. Justin said it must have been raised with dogs because he came so close to our dog, I thought our dog was going to eat it alive. Scare me!!!



Trey did so well at tracking what objects we saw.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omgsh!! I don't know how you accomplish so much. You are such an awesome mom. Always thinking of special ways to keep Trey entertained.Way to go super mom..