Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Black Friday

11.28.08
Black Friday; oh how we love it! Amy, my cousin, had never heard of such a thing (I guess Loving, Texas doesn't celebrate Black Friday!) so we brought her along. Santa has had his eye on something for Trey-Man, it just so happened to be on sale at Fred Meyer which opened at 5am.

We planned our attack the night before and woke up at 4:30 Black Friday for our adventures.



Justin was quick as could be and was one of the first at Freddy's to pick up Trey's new ride! Trey is going to FREAK!

3 comments:

Wendy said...

You are a brave person. I can't do Black Friday. All those people. AHHHHHHHHH!

Angie Miller said...

Black Friday is one of my favorite days of the year. Next year, let's go in Boise and MAKE WENDY COME!!!

Travis and Marie said...

you are much more brave than I....I don't go anywhere on that day....I hate it. congrats on the jeep!