Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Car Track of All Car Tracks!!!

12.31.07
Laura and Clay, my adopted family members (I grew up across the street from them in California and I love them as if they were family!), always send the best, most thoughtful gifts! Last year they sent Trey a Jeep Book that read like a Jeep, you could unfold it and lay it on the ground and use it as a track for little matchbox cars, OR you could fold it up and turn it into an actual Jeep that Trey could sit in and pretend to drive. If that Jeep really drove, Trey would have been around the country and back in it for as much time as he spent in it!
We also have a special love for dogs, and when I was 8 years old, Laura took me and our family dog Higgins to obedience school! I remember the minimal age a student had to be was 9, but we fibbed our way throughout the whole class and was never asked my age! I was by far the youngest there and the LEAST experienced when it came to taking control of my dog! (The class was held in a parking garage and I remember Laura running after Higgins, who had the worst habit of running away from everyone!) Laura and Clay always send a Dog Calendar which is always so sentimental to us!

COOPER BEING SHY-CLOSING HIS EYES!!!

Well, this year they really outdid themselves and sent Trey the most amazing Car Track! Personally, I think Justin was into the track just as much as Trey was! They quickly set it up and it has been set up and taken apart multiple times since it was opened!



I was also given a beautiful necklace which was called the Happy Woman Necklace! Laura wrote a special note, wishing me more Happiness and to stay a "Happy Woman!" I love it!


Thank you Clay and Laura, for always thinking of us! You two are amazing and we really love you!

No comments: