Tuesday, January 8, 2008

First work day of 2008!

1.2.08
I was truly blessed to have a wonderful first work day of the New Year! Trey went to Miss Michelle's, which he was excited to play with his friends, and I got to work with one of the most amazing friends, Sonya! It was a complete surprise that I was going to be working with Sonya, she only works "as needed," and usually those days she is needed, I am not!!! She is such an inspiration to me! She is a phenomenal mother who dedicates her time, energy, and life to her children. If I can just be a fraction of the mother she is, I think I will be doing okay!

I loved working with you Sonya, hope you had as great of a day as I did!

1 comment:

Brekke Bunch said...

The feelings are mutual Rebecca - I love working with you!! I miss our days together!! I'm so glad we were able to catch up some!!