Tuesday, January 8, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR

12.31.07
After the Trey-Man exhausted himself of the car track and Noah's Ark, he went to bed at a decent hour, and we spent the rest of the evening in our hot tub watching fireworks our neighbors set off and enjoying a good Chick Flick! Just a side note: I had been wanting to watch a certain Chick Flick (and I wont mention the name because you will then realize how lame I really am!) but it was always checked out of the Red Box closest to our home. Justin jumped online to see what was the nearest Red Box to carry this certain Chick Flick. The only Red Box that had it was way across town! Justin quickly reserved it and we immediately jumped in our car to go get it! (so it can't be THAT lame of a movie for every Red Box in Nampa to be out of it right?!) Justin waited outside in the cold for hours it seemed (well, maybe not HOURS!) to retrieve our movie! I was pumped, and so grateful to have a husband that will sacrifice his New Year's Eve to watch a girly movie with me!!!
So, on New Year's Eve, we sat in our hot tub, enjoying a great, uplifting, entertaining Chick Flick while enjoying the "boom" and "crashes" of fireworks above our head! What a perfect way to ring in the New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

3 comments:

Sommers said...

I am really jealous!! How romanitic. This is just the thing i am talking about on my last post!!! I would say check it out, but you guys are all ready doing them. Keep inspiring me to be a better wife.

Anonymous said...

That is so great. I was husband less so i am jeoulous. I think it is great when a husband will do things for you just because he knows you love something. Even though sometimes the guys say they dont like the chick flicks they really enjoy it but they just dont want to admitt it. What a great husband. brownie points for sure.

Alyce Dribnak said...

Ok. gotta know the name of the movie now. I love reading your blog your such a good writer.