Wednesday, September 12, 2007











9

9.14.07
Trey and I have completed 2 sessions of Mommy and Me swim lessons and Trey has loved every moment of it! One of my mammogram patients, Louise Larkin has been telling me about the swim classes she teaches ever since Trey was in the womb, and we have finally found the time to enroll. We are so lucky to have our best of friends Angie Moore, and her daughter, and Trey's girlfriend Sydney take the lessons with us. We have Mrs. Larkin all to ourselves and we LOVE it! Trey enjoys the slide the most, but is getting comfortable with kicking and reaching his arms. He doesn't appreciate the blowing bubbles skill yet, but hopefully before our class is over, he will enjoy it!


2 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

Rebecca,It looks awesome! I love it and will check your blog often. I am so excited for you to blog!:)

Angie Miller said...

Rebecca! This is such a fun blog - love to see/hear how your fam is doing! Great work!