Monday, November 19, 2007

The Sexiest Man (well, the 2nd sexiest man!)

11.19.07
Of course I think my husband is the sexiest man alive, but there is one other person hot on Justin's tail!!

This weekend Justin, Trey and I were in the check-out line in our local Wally-World and my eye caught the new People Magazine and I about shrieked! Finally, Matt Damon won the title of Sexiest Man Alive! My heart holds a special place in it for my friend Matt, considering our intimate encounter this last July! Seeing this cover brought back great memories of the Bourne Identity movie I premiered with he and his beautiful wife!



Matt's "sultry" look in my direction


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new calling. We are glad to hear that things went well. You are better than me I couldn't do it. It is so cool that you got to go to the Primier. Shane would be so jealous he loves the bourne movies.

Unknown said...

OH MY GOSH! Is this MY Rebecca Bledsoe???? It's Sarah Budge!!! HOW ARE YOU!!!! You look great!