Thursday, July 31, 2008

Bend Homecoming!

6.25.08
We made it to Bend with our Satelite Radio blaring, two big boys in the back seat and two happy moms!
Some events on our drive:
-Trey said he had to go to the bathroom while driving in the middle of no where. I quickly pulled off the side of the road, not realizing how fast I was driving, the incline of the embankment or the gravel, I just about rolled us off of HWY 20. My mom and I couldn't stop screaming. Well, probably mostly me! I thought for SURE Trey was going to pee his pants. I got us out fine, got Trey taken care of, and quickly said a little prayer to myself. SO SCARY!

-While stopping for lunch in Burns, OR at the local McDonalds, there were two cowboys and their leading ladies parked in the parking lot with a HUGE trailor full of horses. We took some extra time on our little break to pet each horse and ask them what their names were. The cowboys were so sweet.

-I witnessed a huge trailor fill his tank up with $350 dollars worth of gas at the local gas station in a very little town. I am sure that trailor made their day.


Upon arriving to Bend, this was the scene.



Two of Trey's favorite things to see and do in Bend. Uncle Robert for one, and riding the 6-wheeler. Trey was so excited!

No comments: