Thursday, July 10, 2008

Red Robin

6.20.08
I thought it would be fun to take Trey to dinner on the eve of his birthday. We were going to have a birthday party for him the day of his birthday, but I wanted to go to a place that could help us "kick-start" his big day. So, we chose Red Robin. They seem to have a great kids menu and I know they sing to people for their birthdays! Trey and Justin waiting for our seats. (I had called 10 minutes before we arrived to ask if there was a wait. They said, "No." We got there, and was told we had a 15-20 minute wait. WHAT?!)


Trey is usually a very outgoing boy. He likes attention and all eyes on him. So, I thought having the waitress and bus-boy staff sing "Happy Birthday" to him would be the highlight of his year.


Funny how shy he got. I was shocked. My mom didn't believe me, considering he is the life of the party and always center stage around guests. So, here's the video mom!

No comments: