Friday, March 6, 2009

lion

1.7.09
For Trey's first Halloween, he was a Lion. I loved everything about this costume. I was with my mom in Bend when I saw it at the Children's Place and JUST fell in love with it. I thought the mane was so bushy and sweet, the "shoes" which look like paws were to die for, and the stuffing in the tummy was so squishy and cuddly. Obviously, I snatched that costume up and LOVED dressing Trey in it.

Now, 3 years and 3 months have passed and I am putting Tian in it, IN the month of January! Tian looked just as cute.

While dressing Tian up and taking pictures of him, I noticed a few differences between our two boys. Tian is much more shy, and I don't think he will be the attention seeker Trey has been. When Trey wore this costume, he just smiled as if to say, "Look at me. ROAR!" Tian was a bit more timid and shy, as if to say, "What the heck did you put me in Mom?

"


1 comment:

Travis and Marie said...

such a great costume! I love it!