Friday, January 22, 2010

Discovery Center of Idaho

12.29.09
My goal for the week after Christmas was to keep Trey and Tian as entertained and busy as ever. Trey didn't have preschool and I didn't have to work. James, Justin's brother and I decided to take the kids to the Discovery Center of Idaho for an afternoon of exploring and adventure.

There were a few rooms we have never explored until this trip. The first one was the Televison room. There was a video camera set up with a blue screen and a special "invisible" blanket.



Tian enjoyed a "peg game" which actually made me so nervous. I could just see him popping one of these little red pegs into his mouth and swallowing it.


Another room we haven't explored was the Vet Office. Trey LOVED it. We had just visited my work the day before and Trey was introduced to the world of radiology. So, seeing the x-rays hanging up of different animals made him very excited.


Trey and Tian with his cousins Tacy and Katie playing Vets.


Thank you cousins for an afternoon of fun and exploring.

No comments: