Sunday, September 23, 2007

Baby Shaydon's Blessing 9.30.07




This morning we had the opportunity to attend Shaydon Gerratt's baby blessing! What a sweet, beautiful baby he was, so nice and quiet during his blessing. He looked like a doll, just lying in his daddy's arms. A ton of family and friends came from all over to witness this event. After the blessing, the Gerratt's had a brunch at their home and if you know the Gerratt's, they have the most amazing food! A wonderful time shared by all!





I couldn't help but post a picture of Trey in his sweet tie! He looked very dapper for the blessing! Justin and he both sported their pink ties. What great sports they really are! (Real men wear pink!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was so fun to see you today...I'm serious about lunch too! I really do think the reason you are having a hard time with your playlist is because of your layout...maybe switch it around to see what your options are. You can always change it back!

Sommers said...

Thanks for geting me into blogging I am offically geting addicted. I love the pix of Shaydon you are so thoughtful. Love you tonz. Shaydon says Hi to Trey man they can't wait to play...