Sunday, September 23, 2007

The Hunter's away again?!







We are so happy to announce that our Hunter is back, but unfortunately he came back empty handed.
As Justin was away, we finished our last swimming lesson session and Trey really shined! He pulled out all of his tricks and really showed Mrs. Larkins what he learned. We will miss our lessons and the time we spent with Angie and Trey's girlfriend Sydney.
Trey and I spent one last time at the Apple Orchard and filled Justin's trunk up with apples. I am now actively searching for easy apple canning recipes!
I worked 2 extra days, Intermountain Medical Imaging is opening it's 4th location and needed some serious help. Stupid me, what was I thinking? Picking up two extra days in a week that Justin was hunting? I must have been crazy. Thankfully, and luckily Miss Michelle is the sweetest woman known to man and watched Trey on those days. Trey got to participate in Show-and-Tell and took a family picture to show his friends. Miss Michelle's daughter Taylor took pictures during Trey's "turn," so cute.
I was able to take some pictures of Trey in Eagle yesterday as we were out running errands. One of our errands was to look for "helicopters." While we were leaving our subdivision, a helicopter was landing at the Nampa Airport and Trey wanted more! We drove to St. Luke's Meridian and drove to their Life Flight office and looked at the helicopters from the car! I think that sufficed Trey's need for the "helichopter" (as he pronounces it!)
We are so happy to have Justin home, our family is finally complete once again!

1 comment:

Travis and Marie said...

He's so darling all dressed in his tie for Shaydon's blessing....what a cute boy you have. I am so happy for Sommers!