Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mr. Sandman

10.15.08
We bought a play structure and built a sandbox in hopes that one day Trey would play in it. Well, that was a given! He loves it and plays in it often; with ME outside watching him. I secretly had hoped that some day he would want to venture out ON HIS OWN and play by himself. I DREAMED of this day occuring, thinking it would never be a possibility.

They day finally came. As I was cooking dinner, Trey came to me and said, "I'm going outside to play." And that was that! This is Trey, enjoying himself, ALL BY HIMSELF, in the sandbox! I thought this day would never come.




As you can see, I was quite estatic and couldn't believe my Trey-Man was growing so Independent, without me by his side. I couldn't help but document this feat, who knows if it will ever happen again!

No comments: