Sunday, October 26, 2008

Tian @ ONE month

10.16.08
-My mother-in-law Marie helped me sew a onesie for each month of Tian's first year. I saw this idea on another blog a year or so ago and thought "I need to do that." This onsie was one Marie actually DID for me, showing me a new stitch on my sewing machine which I had never used. Thank you Marie for helping me!

This scull and cross bone fabric was introduced to me by my friend Chelsea Ann. She brought me a burp rag in the hospital with this same print and I just HAD to have some fabric for a onesie. I know, I am a little strange, but it is all in fun.

As you can see by these pictures, Tian hasn't grown out of his fear of being nude. He still hates to be cold, which I don't blame him.

I can't believe a month has gone by. I am a little nervous at what lies ahead in our lives; if this is how fast a month goes, what am I to expect a year or two to feel like?!

Tian has been a complete blessing in our lives. Two children takes a little adjustment, but Tian has made it so comfortable.

We love you T!

Please don't report me to Child Protection Services for these pictures. I promise, he wasn't crying for that long.



No comments: