Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Party at the Dummars

12.31.08
Tiffany and Nephi Dummar are amazing! They are always throwing amazing parties, opening up their gigantic home to friends!
This party was no exception! Great food, great company, and great entertainment (Karaoke!). Trey even took part in the Karaoke; he helped sing a Christmas Song!

Trey with his friends Tabitha (left) and Taylor (right)


Trey's turn at Karaoke



If you could only imagine the noise level this evening. I think my ears are still ringing! Trey and Tian both stayed up past midnight! This is what Tian looked like all evening!


Earlier in the night, before I joined the spectators of the Karaoke, I was searching and searching the Dummars home for Trey. I thought Justin had Trey, but couldn't see Trey anywhere near Justin. I ran into their basement and was searching through room after room, frantically trying to find our little man. (I felt like Patsy Ramsey, looking for JonBonet Ramsey. I thought this could be a perfect opportunity for some creep to sneak into a party without being noticed, take some cute little boy and do who knows what. I was getting nervous!) Thankfully Kyli saw I was getting a bit nervous and told me Trey was up with Justin in the kitchen. Sure enough, Trey was right by Justin's side. Don't ask me why I couldn't see him in the first place!
Thank you Kyli for saving me from the anxiety I was feeling!



Trey ringing in the new year! (sorry about the red eye, I couldn't edit it out for some reason!)

No comments: