Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Years Day activity

1.1.09
At the Dummars, Annabelle Jones and I had planned on taking Tabitha, Trey and Tian to High School Musical. Like we haven't seen it enough, but it IS one of our favorites! Trey was so excited to go with Tabitha, one of his favorite people! Well, after he threw his royal fit of the year (it IS only the first day OF the year!)I told him he couldn't go see a movie with Tabitha. He was heart broken. (I called Annabelle to tell her we wouldn't be seeing the movie, and unfortunately, she wasn't able to go either!) Later in the afternoon, "the cousins" called asking us if we wanted to see the movie Beverly Hill Chihuahua. Being the softy I am, I told them we would be there. Trey had already changed his attitude by then and was excited to see his cousins.

Our New Years Day activities:

Trey, Tian and I=Beverly Hills Chihuahua with cousins
Justin, what he does best=Hunt!

No comments: