Monday, August 31, 2009

Waldorf Chicken Salad Sandwich

8.4.09
I knew Tian wouldn't have a problem eating this, but getting Trey to eat Waldorf Chicken Salad was difficult. After watching Tian gobble it up, Trey wanted to try it! (Plus, Trey wanted to eat the crossant roll which the salad was between)

I was so surprised when he started eating it, that I had to document this serious milestone.






All gone!


Tian drinking out of a big boy Spiderman water bottle watching his "brave" big brother tackle the Waldorf Chicken Sandwich!

After eating his sandwich, Trey said, "Now, there's a party going on in my tummy!" Look at that cute button!

1 comment:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

I can't believe he said that, "there's a party goin on in my tummy!" that is so funny! Ahhh I love little kids! Those pictures are adorable, & Trey's eyes look so blue!