Tuesday, September 1, 2009

While Dad Cycled, Ran and Swam....

8.8.09
...we ate breakfast at McDonald's and checked out the city of Emmett. The last time I took Trey to McDonald's for breakfast was May 2007 and I swore he was going to be our first AND only child. We were in Jackson Hole, Wyoming for a conference of Justin's and Trey was JUST about to turn 2. AHHHHHHHH, memories I would prefer NOT to revisit.

This McDonald's was a different experience. I didn't have to worry about Tian eating breakfast; that was a no brainer. And Trey was so darn hungry, he ate and ate and ate. I LOVED it! And, the service was so kind, it couldn't have been a better breakfast.

The town of Emmett is very stroller friendly, we walked up and down the streets. I told my friend Jessyka, whose husband is from Emmett that we need to take our boys for some pictures into Emmett.





This boy of mine (Tian) is going to need botox between the eyes by the time he is 9 years old. That squishy face of his is so stinkin' cute, but I am afraid all of his pictures will have him doing the squishy face.

No comments: