Thursday, September 10, 2009

Daddy/Daughter Swim Activity

8.22.09

As the boys were at the Fair, I was at a Daddy/Daughter Activity for Activity Days. We were so happy that many fathers came to support their daughters in Activity Days and swam. We had cannon ball contests, hand stand contests, we slid down the slide (I did multiple times JUST to cool off) and ate yummy treats (the girls were asked to bring treats to the activity.). I think this will be one of our traditions for Activity Days!


Not the most flattering picture of myself, but really, is there ANY flattering picture when one is in a bathing suit?
Lauren
Morgan, Alyssa, Adrianna, Abigail

Bless the poor prego lady's heart. I swear, she was about to burst. Janae and I were betting on how many babies she HAD in there! Looks like more then one to me!

Todd Deason and the Bishop



Calista



Adrianna and Alyssa


Thank you all for coming and making our Swimming Activity memorable.


On a side note, the next morning at church, TWO out of the three Bishopric Members were burnt to a crisp. Neither of them had applied sunscreen! I giggled just a little!








No comments: