Thursday, September 10, 2009

Milking Miss Ada

8.22.09
In the petting zoo, there is always a cow to be milked. Trey has been a little nervous every year, but this year, he asked US if he could milk the cow. Justin had never done it either, so, both of my "men" milked Ada, the cow!




Poor Ada, prior to being Man-Handled by my two men!



Trey taking his turn at milking the poor beast!



Justin taking a stab at the farmer's life

I am sure he is mortified that I took a picture of him with his sticker, but it WAS a first for him!


Trey, prouder then ever, accomplishing once again, the cow milking at the Fair. After this picture was taken, he immediately took off his sticker that said, "I Milked a Cow" and rolled it into a telescope; something he does with all stickers. Last year, he SLEPT with his sticker on his pj's!(sweet Ada the Cow in the background.)

2 comments:

sauter signs off said...

Rebecca, that cow looks fake. I thought maybe it was a dummy. Loved the picture of the close up of Trey's hand!

sauter signs off said...

What a good dad Justin is! A super sport award goes to Justin.