Friday, October 16, 2009

"D" Girls

10.11.09
Since purchasing my EOS camera, I have been reading my owner's manual like a fool. I really have wanted to get the full usage and have been practicing my photo-taking skills on my family for a few months now. I finally got brave and asked a sweet friend if I could steal her daughters away for an hour to practice taking pictures on someone other then my own children and husband. She said, "Sure" and gave me permission to not only put her little girls in some dirty alleyways in Nampa, but also let me post their pictures on my blog.

Thank you Jessica and girls for the opportunity to practice some skills I have been ready about! These girls are beautiful! I could have taken poloroids and still would have received great pictures!

***Wouldn't you DIE to have hair like theirs? I know I would!











2 comments:

Vicki said...

Great pictures Rebecca!!! I think you did a great job!

sauter signs off said...

I lOVE the one with the two sisters sitting together. I hadn't seen that one before. You are such a good photographer. Keep it up Rebecca. You'll have people lining up at your door.