Friday, October 16, 2009

Spooky Sweet Swap

10.15.09
I have some of the most creative friends! My friend Jessyka organized a Spooky Sweet Swap at her home. As the children played, the moms decorated jars with Vinyl art, one of Jessyka's MANY talents!


'Ghosts' and 'Witches Wands' were our contribution to the Spooky Sweet Swap!




Trey eating the frosting off the sugar cookies. HE was in heaven! He had his friends, he had some yummy treats; what more could a little guy ask for?!!!









Trey doing what he does best; playing tag and running after a cute girl! (One girl was invited and I think he and Keaton would have chased her all afternoon!)
Thanks Jessyka for having us over! You are so talented, your home is beautiful, and we love your company!



1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

These treats all look so good.
Tell me how you did the prezles? (SP?) I need to do something fun like this for my team meeting this coming Monday