Thursday, April 1, 2010

eagle, idaho

2.8.10
Our first stop with Emily was downtown Eagle, Idaho. She was told about a gazebo that one of her "photog friends" uses often. It was a perfect place for the kids to run. Emily found a great tree that Kenley looked so cute in. Unfortunately, trees and Trey just don't mix at the moment. Not to worry, no harm done, the pictures weren't really pleasing to the eye. Trey is more the urban, sidewalk type of guy. And Tian, well, any picture I can get of him LOOKING at me is fine by me.

Tian's devilish grin is too cute. With this little look, you know he is going to attempt something he shouldn't.




(while I took these pictures of Trey, Tian was safe and sound, all bundled up in the stroller. Bless his heart, he doesn't mind observing from the stroller.)

I think I should have been awarded the WORST MOTHER of the YEAR on this particular day. I wanted to take a picture of the boys in their cute plaid shirts, so, I made them pose without their jackets. Trey's eyes are really watery in this last picture, and both boys noses are so red. I am so sorry boys!

2 comments:

sauter signs off said...

I was going to say that Tian looked awfully cold. Well, next time they want to go out in the rain, remind them of the "bad mother" award that could be yours.

the davis family blog said...

I was so impressed that little Tian stayed in his stroller. Chase wants out the minute we stop. I love the little devilish grin!