Thursday, April 1, 2010

the farm

2.8.10
Some photographers are very secretive about "their favorite locations" to take pictures. I have even asked people where certain pictures were taken, and their response has been, "Oh, that's MY secret place. It is somewhere downtown." Well, Emily is not this way AT ALL! This is one of her favorite places, and after we drove around this treasure valley, we ended up at "the farm." This property is for sale and has so many options. I pray it doesn't sell for a very long time.

Thank you Emily for the eventful, adventurous day! I love the farm, love the downtown Eagle locations, and lastly, I think we will LOVE the location where Trey "left his mark," twice, as you like to say! (thankfully, boys and "emergencies" are SO much easier then I can only imagine a girl would be.) Until next time, maybe the "farm #2/Trey's mark" will be just as great as THIS farm!

Pathetic, THIS is the only decent picture of the two crazy boys together. So sad.


This place has a tire swing that Trey and Kenley loved!






It also has a red barn with old windows with actual glass in them. So authentic.

I just took pictures of a great friend from Bend's children, and her son Mason had a stick in his hand for most of the pictures I took of him. SEE MINDY, I told you most of Tian's pictures are of him holding a stick! I think it is a boy thing.




And lastly, the one object this property has that I have been DYING to get a picture of is a Silo! Whenever I see a silo, I really, REALLY want a picture of one of my boys in front of it. I don't know if it is the natural slate blue color of the silo, or the rustic feel of a silo, I just love them!

5 comments:

Sommers said...

so cute!! I love the boys shirts!! Where did you find them?

The Godell Family said...

It makes me feel better. Plus I think the sticks are totally cute.

sauter signs off said...

Oh my goodness Rebecca... were you not so scared that an old Farmer was going to come and give you the boot. And how strong is that tire swing? Do you need to call the realtor and ask next time! I'd think you'd be leary since the last time you trespassed!!!

the davis family blog said...

Cute pics. I love our adventures together. We have so much fun!!!

sauter signs off said...

Love the new picture of Tian as your opening picture!