Thursday, August 26, 2010

swimming #3

Trey is just getting so much better at swimming with each lesson he receives. He loves spending his morning in the pool, and I love the time I get to spend chatting with my sister-in-law while our children swim. The memories our children are making with each other are priceless; something I never experienced and only hoped for my children would have.

This class was pretty tight. They loved waiting patiently for their class time, and would sometimes all hold hands.






Tacy, brave girl jumping into the pool. As you can see, I wasn't quite ready with my camera and barely caught this shot. Even though it is blury, you can see just how brave Tacy was! I loved this next picture. Both cousins working on their swimming skills at the same time. They both improved so much over the last few lessons.








Trey swimming solo, head in water, feet kicking IN the deeper portion of the pool! I am so proud of what you have accomplished this Summer Treyman. Such a difference from last year.





1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

And to think he was scared last year. (Dumb "club" teacher)