Monday, October 8, 2007

D&D Ranch Terrebonne, Oregon

10.6.07 Between General Conference sessions on Saturday afternoon we visited the cutest ranch in Terrebonne, Oregon named D&D Ranch. http://www.ddranch.net/
When we arrived to the ranch, there was a line of old weathered red radio flyer wagon that we plopped Trey into!



We quickly came across about 12 of the cutest "oreo-looking" piglets I have ever seen. I thought for sure Trey would jump out of the wagon and try to chase the piglets, but instead, he was terrified! Personally, I wanted to grab one of the pigs, hide it under my coat and sneak it home because it was the cutest thing ever! (THEN, I saw it's mother and I just about puked!)

There were so many animals to pet and chase. Chickens, bunnies, llamas, cows, dogs, goats and ducks are just a few of animals on the ranch. Who did Trey pet? The bunny!







The D&D Ranch also had a sunflower field with pumpkins galore. It was a perfect afternoon adventure, we loved spending time with Grandma, Grandpa and Derek!


1 comment:

The Godell Family said...

Fun pictures at the pumpkin patch. I love the "patch". Probably one of my most favorite things to do this time of year. Glad you went and had a good time.