Monday, October 8, 2007

lunch: mexican




10.4.07 Whenever in Bend, I have to hang out with my friend Abbey and her daughter Delaney! Abbey and I met when we were 15, got our drivers licenses a day a part, were cheerleaders together, suffered broken bones with eachother (she was spending the night at my home when I broke my arm on my parents trampoline. She tried to feed me popcorn "to make me feel better." I ALWAYS bring that up to her, I am sure she LOVES to hear it so frequently!) pregnant together, and now we are mothers together. We talk at least once a day, but it is always nice to talk to her in person.
Abbey, Delaney and I (Trey was at Grandma's home, taking a nap!) had lunch at a mexican restaraunt that she has been talking about. They made us the most amazing guacomole. YUM!

No comments: