Monday, January 21, 2008

Trey's new 'do

1.16.08
I am a bit embarrassed at how long I have gone without getting Trey's hair cut. My ideal haircut for him would be BabyGap meets Trey Bledsoe. But, I have come to the conclusion that I need to even out his hair and let it grow in thick before I try any fancy stuff on this little guy.



So, it was off to Annabelle's for a new 'do, and what an amazing job she does. She too sees the vision I have for Trey's hair and is really helping me achieve my goal.




After his haircut, Annabelle presented him with his most favorite possession at the moment right now: A Sparring helmet and sparring gloves! Her whole family is into Sparring (including her, she is a blue belt, and her husband!!! She amazes me!) and her youngest son has grown out of his gear. So, he handed it down to Trey, who is now in heaven!

Thanks Annabelle for making Trey's YEAR! He LOVES his "mask," aka: the sparring helmet!

1 comment:

the davis family blog said...

Trey is such a good little boy sitting in his chair getting his haircut. He is getting so big. Cute pictures.