Monday, February 11, 2008

Blue Man Group

2.1.08
Justin is the master at winning Radio Contests! He called me on 1.30.08 at 8:00am telling me he had just won a radio contest. The contest: he had to speak for 30 seconds without saying, "Like," "UMMMM," and stalling! He was in "speakers group" through work, so this was a piece of cake for him! He of course won, and the prize: Tickets to the Blue Man Group!
We had dinner at Taco Del Mar, DELICIOUS, before the big show! Justin just LOVES to get his picture taken while he is eating, can't you tell?!


The Blue Man Group were definitely high energy and huge entertainment. I have to admit though, most of the night I was just looking at their faces, trying to imagine what the heck they had on it! If anyone knows, fill me in!!!





Taylor, Miss Michelle's daughter watched Trey for the evening! As I was getting ready for our "date," Trey asked me where I was going. He then wanted to go on a date himself, so, he and Taylor had a "date night!" I am sure Taylor was thrilled!
Thanks Taylor, and thanks to Justin for your mad speaking skills!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've always wanted to see the Blue man group. I think Justin is the only person I've known that has won something off of the radio. It's amazing.

Unknown said...

Try google! Never fails, even got me through Uni.

www.clownantics.com/mueffects.shtml