Monday, February 11, 2008

Snow Day *No Church*

We got a call *late* Saturday night from our Bishop saying there would be no church due to snow. The first thing that came to my mind was, "Thank you Heavenly Father for saving me from my lesson." I really wasn't FEELING it, (the lesson!) and was uneasy about teaching it. What a blessing, the Lord really knows when we are just at our wits!
Just as church would have begun, the snow started falling, and falling, and falling. IT was amazing. I felt like we were back in Rexburg, all over again. Thankfully, I had a car, a nice warm home, and a husband to share the snow day with. In Rexburg, I had none of that, just a sweet roommate, Chelsea Ann to keep me cozy!
Justin shoveled our sidewalks and driveway, and then used that snow to make an igloo. Miss Michelle, Tanner and Taylor stopped by our home to see our igloo and slide, Tanner and Trey had a good time playing in it.







3 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

you lucky ducks! No church. I would've loved that.

Anonymous said...

Igloo's are awesome. I have to say that the first pic of Justin looks a bit weird. It looks like he's grabbing his crotch. Maybe Im just a perve.

Christy said...

That snow tunnel is awesome. I tried to create that type of beauty as a kid but was never successful.