Monday, February 11, 2008

Hot Tubbing in the Snow

Trey hadn't been in our hot tub since he was a little one, and one of our favorite things to do is soak in the tub while the snow is falling. Someone had to take the pictures, so I opted to stay nice and warm in my clothes, inside our cozy home, and take a few pictures! (Plus, you do NOT want to see a picture of me in my suit. EWWWWW, scary!)

Look at that sweet face!!! Doesn't he look like he is having the best time?



The flakes were coming down like crazy, and the wind was out of control. Trey really enjoyed his hot tubbing adventure, UNTIL the jets turned on spontaneously, and then he freaked out. Those could be a little scary! So, out I run, from our cozy home, to grab the scared critter. It was a great time while it lasted, and I am SOOOOOOOOO grateful I got these pictures!
2.2.08

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you guys are living the highlife. Trey looks pretty happy.

Vicki said...

Wow what fun. Trey looks like he is loving it!

Oscar would be jealous if he saw the pictures. We loved to sit in our hot tub too while it was snowing, except this year we haven't been able to. It's broken and I've been to cheap to fix it. Oh well, I'm glad to see you're having fun.