Monday, February 25, 2008

What's up Doc?

2.5.08
A sick day for the Trey-Man. He just lounged around at Miss Michelle's house the day before, NOT like him at all, and he had a serious green nose. I took him to the doctor and learned something I didn't know. If a child just starts getting signs of a cold and immediately gets a green nose, don't panic. That green snot is from old mucus. (I know, a little too much information, but I could have saved my whole afternoon and NOT taken him to the doctor if I would have known this.) He has a little cold that should go away in a few days (which it did!).

So, on his sick day, what does Trey want to eat? A carrot. Some may think I am nuts for taking a picture of my son eating a carrot, but this is a rare thing, only to be taken seriously!

Needless to say, I think he took two bites of it and then he was done. At least he tried it!


1 comment:

Sommers said...

Vegies!!! That's a step in the right direction.....