Monday, February 25, 2008

Tina's Shower

2.9.08
My sister-in-law Tina had a Baby Shower/Open House in her honor today and it was a sweet event. She has been waiting for this baby for quite some time, and pretty soon, a baby boy will be joining their family here on earth. (They have 2 girls and 2 boys here on earth, one baby boy of which is waiting for them in heaven!) A sweet little baby boy is the perfect addition to their little family!
Tina's sister Shauna came from Pocatello to celebrate the event with Tina. It was so nice to spend the afternoon catching up with Shauna. I think if she lived around here, we could become really good friends!

This is the present I gave Tina. Sommers and my "famous" burp rags, a "Molly Bear" from Trey (the bear is from IKEA and it is Trey's only favorite stuffed animal. He named HIS Molly, and we think he got the name from Jessica Dribnak's baby daughter Molly!) and two outfits that I think will be adorable on their little baby boy. The best part of this present is the wrapping paper. I bought it after Halloween in McCall, Idaho at their Paul's Market of all places. It is reversible, green on one side, and pink on the other. I seriously should have bought 5 more rolls of it, I use it all of the time!

4 comments:

Sommers said...

The burp rags didn't sell on Ebay but I am going try agian next week. It's all about timing. Give me some pix of the hair bands and i will try them?

shauna said...

You are too nice. I enjoyed hanging out with you too. I was there last week to see the baby and he is way cute as you probably know. Next time I am there I will let you know and maybe we can get together. Talk to you later.

Christy said...

I love hand made gifts - they are always the best... those are so cute. Is it for Tina your sister-in-law (my cousin)? I didn't know she had so many?

Christy said...

kids... so many kids.