Monday, February 25, 2008

GNO (Girl's Nite Out!!!)

2.8.08
Jenn Anderson from my ward is so sweet and thoughtful! She put together a Girl's Night for a bunch of girls, on a night when our stake had a Valentine's "Shin-dig", she realized most of our husbands wouldn't have enjoyed going to a stake dance for older adults!

The night began at Smokey Mountain Pizza where we enjoyed delicious food, laughs and great company. They had my favorite strawberry lemonade!
Next, it was off to the movies to watch 27 Dresses, a movie I had been wanting to see but thought it wouldn't interest Justin. Such a cute movie!

When I got home, Justin had Trey already in bed, he had turned on my electric blanket, and had a bubble bath waiting for me. He was upstairs watching a movie, he thought it would be nice to enjoy the rest of my girls night with a nice bath and a warm bed! He is so thoughtful; he had watched Trey all night, and then continued to think of me. I love you Just!

Janae Ambrose thought it would be fun to get a picture of all of us girls, we basically took up one huge row. This is only part of our Girl's group, Jenn, the one heading up this whole evening isn't even in the picture.

Jessica has pictures from dinner which I will have to steal from her page. Just for a warning, I am pretty much a ghost in her picture, I saw a preview and it isn't looking so pretty. I need some serious sun!

2 comments:

Sommers said...

WAY Cute TOP!!! It looks so good. We are such good shoppers, Can't wait for our girls day comming soon.

bledsoeblog said...

Well, it is all thanks to your splendid shopping skillz! I have worn that shirt twice and have loved every moment in it!
Yes, when should we plan OUR girl's night out? Hopefully soon!
Thanks for all your comments Sommers, you are the very best!