Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Wishes Do Come True!!!

3.1.08
Trey's wish came true: a baby cow was born while we were in Bend. G.Pa had gone out to feed the baby cows and noticed a cow was far out in one field all by itself. As he got closer to the cow, he could see that it truly WASN'T all by itself, it was actually with it's baby that had just been born. So, G.Pa, Robert and Grandpa Bend brought the baby up to the barn, the mom followed, for Trey and the rest of us to see them!

Grandpa Bend wrestling with the baby cow

Grandma Bend brought Trey, wrapped in a sheet (I guess I didn't tell her where his coat was. SORRY, terrible mom I am!) and stood out on the trampoline to get the best view of the baby cow and it's mom!

1 comment:

Christy said...

I totally want to buy a lot of land someday and build a house right in the middle and have some of my own animals and plants etc.
So I'm sort of jealous of this Bend place.