Wednesday, November 5, 2008

1st Sunday Back

10.26.08
I am a wuss. I didn't take Trey back to church for 6 weeks, and I waited 5 weeks with Tian. I am not a germ-a-phobe, but I do realize how many germs are residing in the chapel of church. So, today was our first day back to church and my first day back to teaching! I was a bit nervous, not knowing how I was going to find time to study for my lesson, but it all worked out. The lesson was perfect for me; just what I needed to study!

About 1.5 hours before church was to begin, Justin called me saying I had a meeting with TJ Jones 45 minutes before church was to begin. I quickly tried to get everyone ready to get out the door, and Trey has a serious melt down. I can't even remember what it was about, but he cried nonstop for about a half hour. Poor little emotional guy. Needless to say, I was late to my meeting!

TJ informed me that I was being released from my teaching calling. I was a bit sad (which is SOOOOOOOO strange, because every week, preparing for my lesson, I would dread having to give it.), but knew that the Lord had a better place for me. Which, that place is with Achievement Days! I can't wait to teach the 8-10 year old girls! It will be so much fun!!!

Our first day back to church was wonderful! Our little guys looked so sweet in their matching outfits! Trey in his khaki pin-striped suit and Tian in his pin-striped khakis and sweater.



Trey in MY sunglasses on the way home from church

Tian at 5 weeks old (what a rebel, a faux hawk for church!)




Tian


Trey


Trey in same pants at 9 weeks old


(This picture looks so much like Robert, my brother!)

No comments: