Saturday, November 8, 2008

Daddy's Work

10.31.08
Justin was so kind to watch the boys while I went to my 6-week follow up appointment with Dr. West, OBGYN. To be honest, I was seriously teary-eyed leaving their office. I became so used to seeing Timmy (Dr. West!!!) and Christy so regularly, it is sad to think I wont be seeing them on a regular base for quite some time. I just love them! After my appointment, I ran to the hospital and dropped off birth announcements and thank you notes to my favorite nurses Hope (in Labor and Delivery) and Cathie (in the Mother/Baby unit). Being in the health care profession myself, I LOVE when patients send me sweet thank you notes or write complimentary things on a comment card. I wanted them to know how wonderful my stay and service was, thanks to them!

When I arrived at Justin's office, I found Trey had already "trick-or-treated" to some of Justin's co-workers. His office is so kind, always wanting us to bring the boys in. This was the first for most of Justin's co-workers to see Tian! Hopefully they thought he looked cute in his little pirate costume! (his "day-time" costume!)


Ahoy Tian!



The boys at Justin's desk

Thanks Justin for watching the boys during my appointment. It would have been quite the crowded exam room with the three of us, AND Dr. West!

2 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

ok, i'm not a stalker :) but i came across amy baumgartner's blog, and then got lost in the blogging world finding everyone from church! it's been an hour, and i am STILL going.. thank goodness scott is at church ball, or he would make fun of me! he calls me "snoop bloggy blog." anyway, your page is CUTE, and you are such a good blogger! mine is definitely behind. hey, we want to plan a game night/cookie exchange for several couples in the ward, does that sound fun??

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

also.. i CRACKED up when you referred to dr. west as "timmy." have you REALLY called him that? ha, i am still laughing. ahhh he is so great! i miss him and christy too. :)