Saturday, May 16, 2009

Dentist Visit #4

4.22.09
Trey really loves Dr. Higer. What 3.5 year old loves the Dentist? Not many. But when you can watch one of your favorite movies (Surf's Up) while getting your teeth cleaned, how could you not feel at ease. This was Trey's 4th trip to the dentist and he did so well. I think the hygentist wanted Trey to come back with her by himself, but he wasn't into that idea. Although, he did go into another room, by himself, for x-rays! I was too brave for words.

No cavities! I am now brushing his teeth and flossing with him laying down, with his head in my lap. I can see his teeth so much better, and he lets me brush them so much longer. A suggested from Dr. Higer!

Cute Dr. Higer. With each, she looks younger and younger!
Flouride treatment. NASTY!!! I just about gagged watching him lay there with that tray in his mouth. NASTY!!!


1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Happy Trey!!! How things have changed since Your day, or MY day going to the dentist. Pure ToRture!!