Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fishing

4.25.09
After taking our sand bath at the Bruneau Sand Dunes, we went fishing! The boys (Trey and Justin) went fishing while Tian was sleeping and I caught up on some continued education credits for work. When Tian woke up, he started chatting up a storm! I love moments like that! Chatting is such sweet noise coming from our 7 month old!


Trey loved playing with the worms, which really surprised me! He can't stand flies, bees or hornets, but a wriggly worm was the coolest thing to him. Here is Trey and Justin playing with the worms. Shortly after this, Trey was walking backwards and fell into a firepit. Not to worry, there was no fire in it!


2 comments:

sauter signs off said...

Good talking Tian. Did I know you went fishing? Where was I? Do I not listen? Looks like fun (if you think fishing is fun..)

Mandy + Aubrey said...

So fun! I love the picture of Trey by himself with the fishing pole. I love fishing! I have so many memories of going fishing with my dad, and now my kids love going fishing with him. That's so funny about Trey loving the worms--every time we go fishing, we can't keep Charity away from them! She names them and packs them around the whole time. Definitely less squeamish than I was! Crazy kids!

Your family is so cute. I hope we get the chance to see you soon and get to know your kids. THey're adorable!