Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The Beach At Cresent City, CA

7.31.09
Our hotel was right across the street from the beach. Because we have such a large group, we decided to drive to the beach to play! I was the only paranoid parent to follow their child into the freezing cold water. I have had multiple dreams about Trey and Tian being carried out to sea, never to be seen again. Therefore, I was a bit nervous having Trey play in the water without me being right by his side.




Tacy

Katie
Our Family! Thanks to Grandpa Larry for snapping this beautiful shot!
Our Big Happy Family
Jacob and Trey





Trey and Katie


Sweet baby Tian, almost always smiling



Justin and Tian


I don't know WHERE Trey came up with this idea to pull up his shorts. I guess he thought the water was deeper then it really was!



Nora

Jared

Jacob


Trey-Man

No comments: