Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hike through the Redwoods

8.1.09
The day began very early with a short drive to the Redwoods National Forest. We pulled off the side of the road and hiked along three trails, lasting a little under 2 hours, and then said our goodbye's to Grandma Marie, Grandpa Larry, Christina, Nora, and Aunt Megan!

Jared (in red) and Jacob in Blue. Christina in front


Aunt Megan, studly Treyman, and Nora
The whole family around a giant tree. Please don't ask me WHAT the heck I am doing. I think I had just ran to my spot and my camera took the picture mid leap! I am a dork!
Crazy Cousins teaching Trey some sweet dance moves!
Trey and his cousins, running through the forrest
Tina and Justin keeping a close eye on Trey and the cousins. I think Treyman gave Tina a few scares. There was ONE scary little area of the trail which followed a creek. It scared me too!
Jared, Trey and Tacy
Unfortunately, a lot of our family pictures in the Redwoods was taken with my camera on the Manual Focus setting. I guess that is the beauty of figuring out new equipment! Look at that smile plastered on Tian's face!!!





Grandma Marie stealing a picture with our Treyman
Once again, who knows WHAT I am doing with my leg. I am practicing my "Flamingo Pose."
Treyman the "Tough Guy" with his cousins and Grandma Marie

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Dance moves on a nature walk.. that's a first!