Saturday, October 3, 2009

Circus Performer

7.7.09
When I put Tian in this onesie tank top, the first thought I had was, "Circus Performer."

I searched far and wide for tank top onesies for Tian to wear under tanks. Did you know these are sold in the month of February? For us in Idaho, we aren't even thinking of tank tops, let alone short sleeved shirts. Anyhow, I did find these at Babies R Us in the month of July, but will be looking for these next February!

Let me introduce the newest Circus Performer: Tian!

(now, if he could walk along a tight rope or juggle, I think these pictures would look perfect!)



2 comments:

RaCHELLE HuRD said...

i love these too! and i've only found them at babies r us, and they sell out fast! they're even difficult to find online. i didn't know they put them out in february. good to know. :) the circus performer thing cracked me up!

sauter signs off said...

Rebecca, Tian and the tight rope outfit.. I'm sorry, but I can't stop laughing!!!