Monday, February 8, 2010

Uncle Robert, one of the coolest guys

1.19.10
When Justin and I were thinking about starting a family, I questioned how my brothers were going to react. I had never really seen my brothers around small children and didn't know what to expect.

My brother Robert has been the most surprising. In a good way of course. He is so hands on, always on the go with Trey or Tian or sometimes both. He is always running after Trey, twirling him around or giving him piggy back rides. Tian is really attached to Robert and hates when Robert leaves. On this trip, Robert stepped outside to feed his dogs, and Tian stood at the sliding glass door and bawled, hoping for Robert's return. When Robert came back inside the house, Tian was has happy as could be.

I love you Robert and am so happy Trey and Tian have such a fun-loving, caring and great uncle. You are their hero!









Love the tongue and the mullet! Tian needs a haircut PRONTO!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

GREAT pictures Rebecca. Can't wait to show Robert all of these!