Monday, June 28, 2010

a rope+slide=fun mixed with a little danger

4.26.10
I don't know when it all began, but Trey has had too much fun with this red piece of rope. I think it was used to tie up Cooper, for some reason, to the play structure. (BTW, Cooper is our dog, NOT a human!) Justin left the rope tied up, and then Trey claimed it for himself. These days, Trey has been using it in multiple ways. Somedays, it aids Trey in climbing up the yellow slide. Recently it has been a way to slow himself down while going down the slide.





Being a paranoid mother/healthcare professional, when Trey goes down the slide with the rope, I #1. pray he doesn't catch a limb in the rope and dislocate it or worse. and #2. hope he doesn't get strangled and hung. I know, terrible things to think about, but I have seen some nasty stuff in my days, and just listening to the crazy things Justin and his brothers or friends got roped (no pun inteded) into, anything and everything is possible.

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

Still in his pj's.. fine, lets just buy him pajamas, no more clothes. What size now?
I love his cute face in this last photo!