Tuesday, June 29, 2010

young woman photo shoot

4.27.10
As I was traveling home from Bend, I listened to my voice mails. (I don't get service until I reach Ontario, Oregon) One of my voice mails was from the Young Woman Leader in our ward. She was wondering if I would be interested in participating in a photo shoot with the girls. I couldn't have been more excited, and called her back immediately. Me and a friend Sara were the photographers, our friend Janae provided hair and make-up for each girl(she waxes my eye brows and is AMAZING!), and my great friend Lonnie provided the photo shoot location. Lonnie has the greatest property and perfect props. It was a bit of a chilly night BUT the lighting was overcast and AMAZING. (it had stormed all day!) I felt like I was 12 all over again. All giggly and boy crazy.


Young Woman Group
(the sun was setting quickly, we barely got a group shot.)

Can you pick out the Young Woman President? She is so cute and youthful, she blends right in with the girls!




Beehive Class



Hallie


Marissa


McKayla


Kyla


Miamaid Class



Audrey


Adrian


Catherine


Laurel Class


Rachael


Shelbie


Margaret


Tori
Countless hours of editing and resizing were put into each photo. Each girl received two fully edited pictures for their reprinting pleasure. I believe the pictures are going to be used for at least two functions throughout the year. All the time and efforts were worth it though; I spent the night reliving my young woman days. Thank you girls for the opportunity to spend the evening with you; I would do it all over again in a heart beat!

2 comments:

Travis and Marie said...

you are so talented...they look great...I still am not sure who the yw president is.....")

Angie Miller said...

Thank you so much for posting this! Some of these are "our" girls from YWs, uh, five years ago. And then the Beehives are my old primary class! What happened to these little girls? They are gorgeous young ladies!