Thursday, July 8, 2010

Tian's 1st Swimming Lessons

5.3.10

I have some of the greatest patients. Some I have seen for 6 or 7 years (I have lost track) and even though we spend about 40 minutes with each other one day out of the year, I look forward to our visits! (even if they aren't too comfortable.) One of my favorite patients is Miss Louise! Her daughter is a Physician's Assistant I used to work with 7 years ago and I have been seeing Louise ever since. I wont disclose Miss Louise's age, but she is old enough to have had just recently both of her knees replaced BUT, you would never know it. She has more energy then my 5 year old and is has a memory like a Chinese Trap. She always asks how my boys are doing, remembering their ages and names, and how my brother Derek is doing! (she has a granddaughter with Autism who she watches on a regular base.) Miss Louise has been teaching swimming lessons out of her home for the last 20 years and we have had the opportunity to take swimming lessons with her when Trey was about 2 in a half.

This last visit with her was an extra special one; she informed me that she was holding a Mommy and Me class and Tian and I were invited! I was so excited. I would be taking the class once a week just with Tian WHILE Trey would be in preschool. Thanks to my good friend Alyce, I would drop off Trey at Alyce's home prior to preschool, she would take Trey to school and I would take Tian to swimming lessons. The first swimming lesson was held on a "no school" day for Trey, so, Trey came to cheer on Tian AND to be the photographer. He was such a great boy, just happy to watch and cheer for Tian. (I even got compliments on how great Trey was doing just sitting and watching. If you know Trey at all, he isn't one to just really sit and watch!)

Thank you Miss Louise for inviting us to take a class! You are wonderful, amazing, and full of life. I hope I can be just like you in a few year!







Miss Louise in the blue cap. Look at her Pool House....amazing!
Look how happy Tian is! He loves the water a little too much!


Before we enter the pool, Trey doing a great job as the photographer.


A close up of Tian


Trey loves the camera, can you tell? I had about 30 self portraits to choose from, taken all by Treyman himself. These are two of my favorite!!! Enjoy!




No comments: