Friday, August 13, 2010

"Be Involved"

5.25.10

The month of May's theme for Activity Day's was "Be Involved." I wanted the girls to learn how to be involved around the home. Today's activity was making dinner. At the beginning of our activity, I told the girls about my bestest friend Chelsea Ann and how she was pregnant with twins. Chelsea Ann was going to be delivering twins 3 days after our activity, so, the girls were going to be learning how to make a dinner in which we were going to give to Cheslea Ann and her husband Shane. Some of the girls really got into it. Others weren't too impressed, or should I say, "Involved.", so, they chose to sit on our couches while the rest cooked.




Of course Trey got involved.



The fun part about this activity was the girls wrote special messages to Chelsea Ann and Shane and then my boys and I delivered the meal to them.


Seriously, this friend of mine does NOT look ready to have TWINS! She looks TOO amazing!

1 comment:

sauter signs off said...

You are very, very brave to let so many YOUNG girls in your kitchen!