Monday, August 9, 2010

PJ day at the "new" preschool

5.18.10
It is a known fact Trey has a SLIGHT obsession with pajamas. And I say "slight" with the greatest sarcastic voice I have. So, you could only imagine how excited Trey was to find out they had earned a movie/PAJAMA day at his "new" preschool. ("new" preschool got it's name from distinguishing between dayCARE and Preschool. I have never been fond of the name, "daycare" and have called daycare "preschool." Once Trey was enrolled in actual Preschool, I told him it was a "new" preschool. Hence, the name "new preschool" came to be!)

Trey wore his favorite pajamas; his "camping" footsie pajamas to school. (he calls them his "camping" pj's because the pj's have tents, owls (my favorite part of the pjs; not too many boy pj's have owls on them!), squirrels, all things camping I guess.) Because of the feet in the pj's, he couldn't wear actual shoes. So, his rain boots came in mighty handy. I thought he looked cute in his zip-up footsie pj's and bright green boots. You can only dress like this when you are 4; although I wish I could wear an outfit like this in public and still look cute!



Trey wrestling with his best buddy Keaton P.



Trey had been waiting for weeks for this big day, I am so proud you helped your class accomplish your goal Trey!

No comments: