Monday, October 22, 2007

GiGi and G.Pa come again!!!



10.22.07
We had the pleasure to have GiGi and G.Pa come through the Treasure Valley, on their way to Salt Lake from their Trip to Bend! They are the sweetest most caring Grandparents, they insisted on taking us out to dinner. The Golden Corral was the place to go, we had never been to one here in Idaho, I think this wont be the last time we visit! Trey loved the breaded shrimp, and I loved the crab salad! Justin LOVED the steak!
It was wonderful to hear about their trip, what they did and saw. GiGi was so impressed with Derek's progression, his piano playing and the funny things he says. G.Pa helped out with the mole problem my parents have in their fields and enjoyed feeding the cows. They hope to return for a longer stay after Christmas. It would be so nice to travel to Bend and see all the Grandparents from my family all in one trip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OK...I figured it out! Marion is my Grandma's cousin, on the Garrett side...so I don't know what that makes us, maybe 3rd or 4th cousins?! Still, crazy small world, huh?